Advertise at KGCCI Website
Fill the Form below and submit your advertisement for approval.
Terms & Conditions
1. The substance of the pages of this site is intended for your overall data and utilize as it were. It is liable to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any outsiders give any guarantee or assurance regarding the exactness, idealness, execution, culmination or appropriateness of the data and materials found or presented on this site for a specific reason. You recognize that such data and materials may contain mistakes or blunders and we explicitly prohibit risk for any such mistakes or blunders to the furthest reaches allowed by law.
3. Your utilization of any data or materials on this site is totally at your own danger, for which we will not be responsible. It will be your own liability to guarantee that any items, administrations or data accessible through this site meet your particular necessities.
4. This site contains material which is possessed by or authorized to us. This material incorporates, however isn’t restricted to, the plan, design, look, appearance and illustrations. Generation is precluded other than as per the copyright notice, which structures part of these agreements.
5. All brand names replicated in this site, which are not the property of, or authorized to the administrator, are recognized on the site.
6. Unapproved utilization of this site might lead to a case for harms as well as be a criminal offense.
7. Every once in a while this site may likewise incorporate connections to different sites. These connections are accommodated your comfort to give additional data. They don’t connote that we support the website(s). We have no obligation regarding the substance of the connected website(s).
8. Products and services that may not be advertised are the following:
- tobacco, under the Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products Act;
- alcoholic beverages, under the Cable Television Network (Regulation) Amendment Bill;
- human organs, under the Transplantation of Human Organs Act 1994;
- magical remedies, under the Drugs and Magical Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act 1954;
- for prenatal determination of sex, under the Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act 1994;
- prize chits and money circulation schemes, under the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978;
- physicians, under the Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations; and
- legal services, under the Bar Council of India Rules, formulated under the Advocates Act.
You may not make a connection to this site from one more site or archive without KGCCI’s earlier composed assent.
KGCCI Refund Policy
Installment once gathered are not refundable. In any case, installments can be changed against future occasions in ‘select cases’ dependent upon Management Approval. ‘Select case’ measures will contrast from one occasion to another.
For enrollment :– Payment once gathered are not refundable